Friday 31 August 2012

A Break from Pastels


 
 
 
wearing
dress - Wholesale
blouse - Vintage
ribbon - DIY
tights - c/o Oasap
bag - c/o Wholesale
hat - c/o Wholesale
shoes - Rubi Shoes

This is the most lolita-ish outfit I have put together in a long time. It was a little bit accidental but I didn't mind how it turned out at all. Definitely a break from my usual pastel palette though. I have been restyling a whole lot of old (and collarless) dresses lately by throwing on a vintage blouse underneath, and adding collar accessories like this ribbon. You should try it out if you're getting sick of your wardrobe - it's a really awesome way to change the look of a dress!
Also, enter my competition if you haven't seen it already - one day left!

xxx Annika

11 comments:

  1. Ok this completely off topic but do you look leaner and taller? lol anyway I don't know why I clicked on the link for your post and I was like "woah she's taller?!" I must be really tired. But I do know I love that dress. It's colorblocked at the right places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's my boots?? I've also lost a little bit of weight too so that could be it. Haha thanks though :)

      Delete
  2. Loving this dress! ALso, I tried to find your hat on wholesale because I love it every time I see it, but I think they no longer had it, or it was sold out! Now I am on a mission for an adorable (and affordable) boater hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's sold out :( But it's been sold out once and come back before, so maybe they'll have it again. I don't know what I'd do without my boater, haha. xx

      Delete
  3. Love the little necktie! This is gorgeous on you!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely delightful :) Love the nautical theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wheres ur wig?????////////////////////////////

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the details on this dress, so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Annika! I love the darker colour. Perfect for autumn (although I think you're Australian. Is that right?)

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup! Ah well its new hair for a seasonal change nonetheless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails