Monday 15 December 2014

Life's a Beach


I'm feeling super lucky because I got to spend the weekend with these two gorgeous ladies, at my boyfriend's brother's wedding party, and we have had the loveliest couple of days eating food, going for walks and brief dips in the ocean (brief because the water has been freezing). It's the first time in many months that I have finally been able to relax, and not have the constant worry about assessment deadlines and health issues hanging over everything I do. It's really, really nice.

I was asked to take wedding photos, and as I am a very shy person, being able to approach people from behind the lens of the camera under the guise of taking pictures was a liberating experience for me. As the sun began to set and the light hit "golden hour", I also convinced Katie and Tilde to be their cute selves and take photos with me, and what resulted was one of my favourite photo shoots ever.
Annika's swimsuit - Glebe Markets | Tilde's swimsuit - Seafolly | Katie's swimsuit - Venderstore

Aren't Tilde and Katie the absolute cutest? (Katie just posted more pictures, so click over to her blog to see them!) I'm spending the remainder of the week with Katie and a few of my closest friends down at the beach, and I also have my sewing machine and looooots of fabric with me (I am not one for packing light when going on holidays), which means that hopefully I will also have lots of cute crafty things and pictures to show you over the next couple of days!

Love love,






Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

12 comments:

  1. All those swimsuits are perfection! ♥ But yours is the best ;)
    Love that photo of you guys grabbing each other's butts LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! And i looooooove Katies swimsuit omg.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these swimsuits, Katie's yellow one is awesome as are yours & Tilde's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are having a great time! Very cool swimwear and you all look so amazing in them :) Lovely and exciting shots! Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous bunch of ladies :D those swimsuits are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What babes! Hope you're safe today in Sydney too Annika!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and such great shots!! Goodness, Katie's suit is perfect. You're making me long for beach weather!

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are absolutely stunning Annika! Honestly they're so pleasant to look at I'm just sitting here scrolling up and down. You all look fantastic and your bathers are adorable!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos, wish I was on a lovely beach right now instead of rainy miserable Sussex haha.
    Also the three of you have the most amazing hair!! So lush and photogeneiccc! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my you all look so adorable, too bad it's winter in Portugal, you made me want to pick up a bikini ^^'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails