Saturday 17 October 2015

DIY Bat Wing Hooded Shirt | Make Thrift Buy #26 - Halloween Edition!

Hello everybody, and I hope you're all having the spoopiest of Octobers! ;)

I'll let you in on a secret - occasionally, when I embark on some of these projects in the Make Thrift Buy series, I don't actually think I'll end up wearing what I create. And it was the same with this project. When I was planning to make this hoodie, I thought that there would be no way I'd actually wear it out and about.

Ha. I pretty much haven't taken it off since I completed it 2 days ago. It's SO comfy, and SO cute, and *just* weird enough that I've fallen completely in love with it, but not weird enough to make me scared to leave the house wearing it! I think I'm actually going to wear this year-round (well, in the colder months, at the very least!)

Here's the video! I hope you enjoy it :)

Love,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. I've been totally lost about what what to wear for Halloween but I think this tutorial just solved that problem. It looks great and I have the perfect top to alter, thanks. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic annika!<3 i love it so much :))

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is amazing, it's definitely all the right kind of weird! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I have a suggestion for your next make thrift buy (as I can't seem to find how to buy one online) a bag shaped like a camera like the one I'm wearing in this post!

      Delete
  4. heehee, my next guess was a vampire bat- but there's no bat emoji for Instagram. Still, I'm glad you love wearing your latest DIY :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these wonderful photos,and they are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this!
    Awesome tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails